In School Medicine Procedure
1. The student's physician must fill out the "Permission for School Administration of Medications"
2. Turn in the signed documents to the Front Desk, along with the medication.
3. Reminders will be sent home when medication is running low, but it is the parent's responsibility to keep track of when refills are needed.
4. Medication cannot be given by the school outside of the written permission of the paperwork. Parents may choose to give medication themselves in the office should a need arise.
5. At the end of the school year, any unclaimed medications will be destroyed.