Pay the balance on your student(s) accounts here. When using this method to pay a balance, please email the responsible party to notify them of your payment.
In School Medicine Procedure
1. The student's physician must fill out the "Permission for School Administration of Medications"
2. Turn in the signed documents to the Front Desk, along with the medication.
3. Reminders will be sent home when medication is running low, but it is the parent's responsibility to keep track of when refills are needed.
4. Medication cannot be given by the school outside of the written permission of the paperwork. Parents may choose to give medication themselves in the office should a need arise.
5. At the end of the school year, any unclaimed medications will be destroyed.
Morning Drop Off and Afternoon Dismissal
Parents arriving at 7:15 a.m. - 7:50 a.m. need to use the traffic circle, and staff will handle getting students to the building.
MSI is required by the S.C. Department of Transportation to use the serpentine drive in the afternoon when picking up students. There are two lines of traffic, that merge at the corner of the Fire Department's parking lot. Cars should follow a "zipper" procedure when merging: one car from the right lane, then one car from the left lane. Disrupting this procedure causes a safety issue. Should you need to park and come inside, we ask that you please wait until dismissal is completed. Please display your dashboard card during pickup. If you do not have your card, you must park, come inside and sign your child/children out. These procedures are in place for the safety of everyone.
Thank you for your cooperation.